Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weird Impersonator.
Okay so,
I got on AJ, blah blah blah,
Then my friend said I was on and
just acting strange.
So, I said I wasn't on almost all day,
And she said it was my user, and she
knew it was me.
So time went on, blah blah blah...
Then my friend,
"FatPanda96"
Said there is somebody with the user,
"dolphingiri7"
But they capitalized the "i"
so it looked exactly like my user.

And it shows up like this..


So if this person acts strange towards you,
Remember, it's NOT me.

~Dolphingirl7

4 comments:

  1. Weird...you were telling me about this, so Im glad you figured it out! Btw I redid my blog...and I have some beta questions on there that you might know about. Thnx for being a good friend!

    MisterArcticClaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr! That person is a creeper xD

    I will go check ur blog right now ^^

    ~Dg7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahh! I searched em up like 3843874329846 times and its clever if they meant to do that ^-^ But mean and stockerish...ya know.
    Btw thnx.

    ~ MAC (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man her user looks just like yours!!!!!!
    Hope she's banned -.-

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:

1. No negative or rude comments about my blog.
2. No cursing or inappropriate language.
3. If you are asking a question, please provide as much information as possible.
4. No mean comments about pie.