Monday, January 16, 2012

WEIRD GLITCH
MUST WATCH!
Well,
Just to tell you, this is a very 
long video.If you watch it for like 2 minutes,
you will get the idea.
This glitch was VERY annoying,
But it was fixed just by logging out then in.
It was pretty funny though,
I was getting so angry
Lol.
I really don't know why it gets blurry when you
go on full screen,
But its crystal clear on the small screen,
It's okay if you can't read the text because it's too small,
All I am doing is complaining about how annoyed I am.
Just watch and it will make sense to you.
I also recommend starting the video at 0:42
That's when all the cool stuff starts!

Hope you enjoy my stupid, yet funny video,
And thanks again for reading my blog!

~Dolphingirl7

4 comments:

  1. Dolphingirl-

    Your blog, I think, is the best blog I've ever seen (no offense people) and I love it. my blog is : http://mldbsjammercentral.blogspot.com/

    And, If you want me to help out, I'll need your email. mine is : animaljamblog@gmail.com

    MLDB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thx for the comment ^-^

      Thanks again mldb :D


      ~Dolphingirl7

      Delete
  2. Well, nice video! My older friend candyland11840 had that glitch quite a while ago. See you on AJ! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember candyland11840, its sad she quit.

      Delete

Commenting Rules:

1. No negative or rude comments about my blog.
2. No cursing or inappropriate language.
3. If you are asking a question, please provide as much information as possible.
4. No mean comments about pie.